Dalia Pulao is a simple and healthy version of pulao. Dalia or broken wheat is very healthy, nutritious, high in iron & fibre.
- 1 cup daliya(roast in ghee till brown and then boil it)
- oil - 2 tbsp
- hing - 1-2 pinch
- jeera - 1/2 tbsp
- green chillies - 2 nicely chopped
- ginger - nicely chopped
- peas - 1/2 cup
- cauliflower,shimla mirch,tomato ,corainder leaves
- 1Pour oil in a kadai and add hing and zeera
- 2Add green chillies ginger and add all the chopped vegetables.
- 3Add salt and keep in low flame for 2-3 min.
- 4Now add boiled daliya and add corainder leaves.
- 5Add 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder for colour.
- 6Top the dish with namkeen and tomato sauce for decoration.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe