This delicious kheer is made in less than 10 minutes. Its an ideal first food for 6 month old babies. It is quick to make & easy to digest for babies.
Even the adults can have it after a meal as a dessert. You can add dry fruits for adults.
- 1 cup boiled mil
- 2 tsps (teaspoons) suji / rawa
- Sugar according to taste
- 1 tsp ghee for roasting
- 1 Take 1 tsp desi ghee in a pan & let it heat for 5 seconds.
- 2 Then add suji and roast till golden brown.
- 3 Now add 1 cup boiled milk and sugar according to taste and give a continuous stir for 3-4 minutes.
- 4 Let it cool down and its ready to eat.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe