This delicious yet healthy dish will win many a hearts with its mouthwatering combination of ingredients and attractive appearance! The unique combination of corn and spinach works in almost any dish, given their complementary colours and flavours. Serve the pulao the way we have done it; you’ll have the kids desirous to finish their meal speedily.
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Calories -1828 Kcal, Proteins - 35.9g, Fats - 12.5g, Carbohydrates - 382.6 g, Cholesterol – 12 mg, Sodium - 230mg, Potassium - 1041mg
- 1Heat oil in a broad, non-stick pan, sauté onions on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Add pav bhaji masala, spinach, corn kernels and turmeric powder.
- 3Mix well and cook on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Finally, add the cooked rice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve hot.
Follow us for all this and more!
Need mommy advice?
Ask a question
on your cooking?
Add your recipe