This recipe is simple yet tasty. This recipe is nutritious as different vegetables are used.
- 2 Chapatis
- 2 tsp (teaspoon) olive oil
- 1tbsp (tablespoon) soya sauce
- 1 chopped cabbage
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 small capsicum thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peas if available (slightly cooked in a microwave for 5mins)
- 2-3 cheese cubes
- butter, as required
- salt to taste.
It is a recipe which has different vegetables.
You can also add carrots, lettuce, roasted chicken to make it more tasty, healthy and nutritious.
- 1In a pan add some butter and add 3-4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2Add the thinly sliced onion for 5 mins on a medium flame.
- 3Add chopped cabbage to the pan and fry it for 10mins.
- 4Then add peas to the mixture.
- 5Saute it for 5mins.
- 6Add some soya sauce to the mixture.
- 7Sprinkle some salt if necessary.
- 8Take a chapati.
- 9Add the above mixture and put some grated cheese on it and make a roll of the chapati.
- 10Heat a pan and put some butter
- 11Put the chapati roll on the butter and fry for 2mins.
- 12Cut the roll into small pieces and serve with tomato ketchup.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe