This is pasta with yoghurt used as a sauce. Any additional ingredients like zucchini , diced carrots can be added to it for extra flavour. Also, crushed and roasted garlic can be added to the beaten curds for that pungent taste and crunch.
- 2 cups of macaroni
- 1/2 a cup of sweet corn kernels
- 3/4 cup of thick curds
- 1 onion diced (optional)
- 3 tsps (teaspoons) of extra virgin olive oil
- Water to boil pasta
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch of crushed pepper
- 1 pinch of crushed dried mint
- 1Boil water. Add some salt and a few drops of oil.
- 2Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- 3In the meanwhile, beat thick curds. Add a little olive oil to it.
- 4Heat oil in a pan.
- 5Add diced onions and let it turn translucent.
- 6Add sweet corn kernels to it. Cover with a lid. Let cook for a min.
- 7Drain the pasta and add it to this pan.
- 8Add the beaten curds slowly and gently stir it. Switch off the flame.
- 9Season it with crushed black pepper and crushed dried mint leaves.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe