A quick snack with fresh green peas.
- 250 gms fresh peas
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) ghee
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, whole
- Salt to taste
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 4-5 tsps water
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- 1Heat ghee in a kadhai.
- 2Add jeera to it and let it splutter.
- 3Add chopped onion and fry it for a minute.
- 4Add peas, stir it.
- 5Take a full tomato, and put it into the center of the kadhai.
- 6Cover tomato with the peas and masala.
- 7Sprinkle salt, haldi powder and 4-5 tsp of water.
- 8Cover and cook it on low flame.
- 9Let it simmer for 10 -15 minutes.
- 10Ensure that tomato goes mushy with steam.
- 11Mash the tomato in the kadhai and mix nicely with the peas.
- 12Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe