This is my Indo-Chinese Fusion Recipe.
- 200 gm thick poha (flattened rice)
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) grated ginger
- 2 tbsps (tablespoons) Borges olive oil
- 25 gm onion
- 25 gm potato
- 25 gm capsicum
- 25 gm cabbage
- 25 gm carrot
- 2 tsps ground nuts
- 1 tbsp soya sauce or as per taste,
- salt as per taste
- 1Clean & wash the thick poha.
- 2Chop the green chilies, onion, potato, capsicum, cabbage, carrot.
- 3On medium gas flame, pour oil in a pan.
- 4Add grated ginger, green chili & onionS, fry till light brown.
- 5Then add cut potato, capsicum, cabbage, carrot, ground nutS, fry till golden brown.
- 6After that, add poha & salt. Mix it well and cook till it becomes soft.
- 7Switch off the gas then add soya sauce in it, mix it well and serve hot.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe