Dough nuts prepared at home with chocolate sauce topping makes a delicious snack for kids, something different from usual ones .
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 tsps (teaspoons) sugar
- 1 tsp dry active yeast
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- Castor sugar and melted chocolate for garnishing
- 1Boil the milk till lukewarm.
- 2Add sugar, salt, dry active yeast to white flour.
- 3Bring butter to normal temperature and add to flour.
- 4Add luke warm milk to this mixture and make a soft dough.
- 5Knead for 5 minutes till the dough is soft.
- 6Roll it using rolling pin of 1/2 inch thickness.
- 7Using a cutter or steel glass, cut the doughnuts in form of circles , again cut using a smaller cutter to get that ring shape.
- 8Heat oil in a pan or kadhai.
- 9Fry the doughnuts turning both sides till crispy brown.
- 100.Take out and keep it on a tissue paper which would absorb excess oil.
- 11 Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave or double boiler.
- 12 Use melted chocolate and powdered sugar for garnishing or one can use chocolate syrups for topping and garnishing.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe