Very innovative, delicious and above all- full of nutritive value. Everybody can relish this healthy pizza without counting calories and without the guilt of eating unhealthy ready-made pizza.
- 1 cup whole wheat or multigrain atta
- ¼ cup suji
- 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) baking soda
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) yeast
- salt – to taste
- 2 tbsps curd
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 120 gms pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp suji [semolina]
- 4 tbsp malai [fresh milk cream]
- 40 gms capsicum chopped
- 40 gms onion chopped
- 40 gms tomato chopped
- 20 gms olives
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oregano [dried herb]
This pizza is simply a guilt-free indulgence as it's base made of whole wheat and topping is loaded with lots of vegetables.
- 1Combine all the ingredients together mentioned for pizza base above and make soft dough with the help of warm water.
- 2Keep covered to set for 30 minutes.
- 3Make soft thick chapati out of the dough.
- 4Bake in preheated microwave oven for 15 minutes on 200 degrees.
- 5Your pizza base is ready.
- 6Beat malai with suji nicely, add salt and chopped vegetables.
- 7Spread pizza sauce equally on all pizza bases.
- 8Then spread the suji malai and vegetable mixture on all pizza bases.
- 9Heat a frying pan on medium flame for 1 -2 minutes.
- 10Place one pizza in the pan and reduce flame.
- 11Let pizza cook for 7 -9 minutes or till base becomes golden brown and malai melts,
- 12Garnish with olives.
- 13 You can also place pizza in preheated oven on medium heat till base becomes golden brown and malai melts and vegetables becomes crunchy.
- 14To add healthy twist, use whole wheat mini pizza base instead of regular refind flour pizza base.
- 15Use suji and malai instead of cheese as they are easily and all time available at home so you do not need to run to grocery store and this option is nutritious and economical as well.
- 16Now you can enjoy your pizza without counting calories and it is free of guilt and fuss too.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe