Fun transformation of a cheese paratha. Easy to eat without sticky fingers. You can also top the whole preparation with grated cheese for a more cheesy effect, if you don't care for the mess.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- water to make dough
- 2 cheese slices
- oil or butter for the paratha
- 1Make a firm and soft dough by adding water to the flour. Add a few drops of oil to make the dough non-sticky.
- 2Make 4 balls of this dough.
- 3Roll all of them into small chapatis.
- 4Place one cheese slice on one chapati and then cover it with another chapati.
- 5Seal the edges and then continue to roll this sandwich with gentle pressure.
- 6Heat the tawa on medium flame.
- 7Place this paratha on the tawa and let it cook a bit.
- 8Flip the paratha and add 2-3 drops of oil on the paratha.
- 9Repeat the same for the other side.
- 10Once cooked, remove the paratha from the tawa and let it cool.
- 11Once cooled, cut the paratha into thin strips. Serve with ketchup.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe