Easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 1/2 cup cracked wheat/daliya
- 3/4 cup Mix vegetables of your choice, finely chopped
- 2 cups potato, boiled and mashed
- 3 tbsps (tablespoons) fresh coriander, chopped
- 1tsp (teaspoon) cumin seeds/jeera
- 2 tsp chili powder/lal mirch
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp mango/amchoor powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 4 tbsps cooking oil
- 1.5 cups water
Very nutritious and healthy and a good way to feed kids vegetables and daliya.
- 1In a pressure cooker, add 2 tbsps of cooking oil.
- 2Add cumin seeds and daliya and saute for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- 3Now add chopped vegetables and 1.5 cups of water.
- 4Pressure cook on medium heat for 3 whistles.
- 5Spread the cooked daliya on a plate to cool down completely.
- 6Add mashed potato, chopped coriander and all the spices in the cooked daliya and mix well.
- 7Grease your palms with little oil and make round patties of medium size and keep aside.
- 8Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan.
- 9Shallow fry the patties on medium heat to a nice golden colour.
- 10Drain the patties on a tissue paper to absorb the extra oil.
- 11Serve with chutney or tomato sauce.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe