This is an easy to cook yummy dish with only a few ingredients. You can make the best use of cream which you skim off the milk if you don't make ghee out of the same.
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- 1 chopped green chilly
- chopped coriander
- 7-8 spoons malai (you can use 2 days malai of full cream milk)
- 1/4 spoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 spoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 spoon red chilly powder
- 1/4 spoon garam masala
- Salt (as per your taste)
- 1 spoon oil
- 1Pour the oil in a pan. Once heated add jeera to crackle.
- 2Fry onions till they change color.
- 3Add tomatoes and green chilly .
- 4Fry the mix till tomatoes turn little mushy.
- 5Add the three masalas (turmeric, red chilly, garam masala). Stir for a minute.
- 6Add malai and salt. Stir well .
- 7Turn off the gas as soon as the malai changes into ghee.
- 8Garnish with coriander and serve with rotis and lots of love!
on your cooking?
Add your recipe