Vermicelli and cashewnut ladoos are simple and easy to make.
- 1 cup Vermicelli
- ½ cup Cashewnuts
- 3/4 to 1 cup Sugar
- 3-4 pods Cardamom
- 1/2 cup Melted Ghee
- 1Heat a teaspoon of ghee and fry the cashews until light golden color. Take out the fried cashews from the ghee and set aside.
- 2In the same pan, add and roast the vermicelli till golden color. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
- 3Grind the sugar and cardamom seeds into a fine powder and set aside. Grind the roasted vermicelli and cashews into a fine powder.
- 4Combine the powdered vermicelli cashew mixture and powdered sugar and mix well.
- 5Add the melted ghee to it. Take a little portion of mixture and shape it into small sized Ladoos.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe