Very healthy laddoo for kids as well as the adults.
- 2 cups ragi
- Dry fruits - cashew nuts, raisins (kismis), pistachios, almonds,walnuts
- 3 cups grated jaggery
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tsp elaichi powder
- Khas khas (poppy seeds) - For coating
This laddoo having iron, protien, cabohydrate, fiber
- 1 Dry roast the Ragi flour in a non-stick pan until it gives out a nice aroma. Keep aside in a big mixing bowl.
- 2 Slightly crush the dry fruits in a mixer. You can make a fine powder if you want to feed your toddler this laddoo.
- 3Add this mixture to the roasted ragi flour.
- 4Add the jaggery powder, cardamom powder and mix well
- 5Add melted Ghee to the flour mixture and mix well.
- 6Shape the mixture in to small laddoos and roll them in khas khas till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe