It contains semolina which is light in weight.
- 50 g rava
- 25 g roasted pistachios and peanuts
- 50 g almonds, walnuts and cashews
- 100 g dates
- 50 g figs
- 50 g raisins
- 25 g apricot
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
Date and apricot has added sugar in it so you don't need to add more. Even sugar patients can have it.
- 1Roast semolina and grind in mixer.
- 2Grind all nuts together (pistachio, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, cashews). Don’t Grind them into a powder because small crushed pieces will taste better. Grind dates well.
- 3Grind the figs, raisins, and apricot coarsely.
- 4Mix all the ingredients together in a belnder and pulse grind them just enough to mix all the ingredients together. Take small balls and shape with your fingers and serve.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe