Besan ka laddoo is very easy to make and very healthy and nutritious .To make them more healthy, you can add dry fruits like almonds, raisins, cashews or pistachios. They are also good during the winters and loved by most kids.This is the most common sweet made during festivities or occasions.
- 2 cup besan
- 1-2 cup ghee
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 badam
- 3-4 raisins
- 1Dry roast the besan in a kadhai or pan on slow flame for about 10-12 mins.
- 2Keep on stirring continuously so that the besan is not burned and so that there is even browning.
- 3Melt the ghee and keep aside.
- 4Add the melted ghee and continue roasting the besan for 5-6 minutes more stirring continuously.
- 5Besan would start to give a nice nutty fragrance and will start releasing ghee. Once you get a strong nutty fragrance, then switch off the fire.
- 6Remove the pan from the stove and keep down.
- 7Add powdered sugar, for best taste use the boora.
- 8Stir well so that no lumps are formed. Once you have mixed the besan ladoo mixture well then let it cool down to room temperature.
- 9Make small or medium sized besan ladoos and store them in air tight container.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe