This recipe is my innovation, everyone loves pizzas, especially today's generation loves it the most. My daughter inspired me to make this recipe. She loves pizzas but can't lift those big pizza slices and ends up eating only the bread part, and no veggies. So i turned pizza into cup cakes where she could bite on everything - from bread to veggies to cheese. One can even make these with wheat flour but it becomes hard to eat if not eaten fresh. My kids loved it when I made this.
- 200 gm refined flour (maida)
- olive oil as per needed
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) yeast
- salt to taste
- 2tbsp sugar
- hot water
- veggies of choice: capsicum /olives/jalapenos/ baby corn/sweet corn/ pineapple chunks/ bell peppers/ onion /tomatoes.
- pizzza sauce home-made/or ready to use
- mozarella /pizza cheese
- red chilli flakes
Nutrition-wise, maida is not healthy but to make this dish, u can't replace maida with wheat flour. I tried doing it, but it becomes very hard. To compensate, a lot of vegetables are added which are rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals. Cheese is good source of calcium. and it tastes superb. I bet you can't eat only one.
To make pizza dough:
To make cup cake pizza:
- 1In luke warm water, add sugar, salt and yeast and keep it in a warm place to ferment .
- 2Take a big container, add maida, salt, olive oil and the above mixture to it.
- 3Make a smooth and non-sticky dough.
- 4Allow it to ferment for one hour till it becomes fluffy and doubles in size.
- Place the dough on silicon cups and apply pizza sauce.
- Put all veggies and cheese.
- Bake it at 320 degrees for 20 mins in oven.
- Add olive oil drops before baking.
- Serve with herbs and red chilli flakes as per your taste.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe