Make the best out of this orange season with our recipe for orange jelly. Jellies are super easy to make though they look tricky. Delight your little one with fun jellies and the goodness of oranges is just an added side effect!
- 250 ml Water
- 2 oranges
- 75 g Granulated Sugar
Calories – 227 Kcal, Proteins – 1.9 g, Fats* – 0.2 g, Carbohydrates – 59.1 g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 4 mg, Potassium – 334mg
*For frying, add approximately 10 grams of fat per serving at 9 Kcal/gm of fat.
- 1First extract the juice of the oranges and keep aside.
- 2 Mix the sugar and water in a pan and place over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- 3 Mix into this the gelatine powder thoroughly.
- 4 Take off the heat and mix the orange juice.
- 5 Pour this mixture into individual moulds or a single large bowl and let the jelly set in the freezer.
- 6 Check for the jelly’s consistency and serve cold once ready.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe
Follow us for what motherhood is really about #nofilter