This is an easy and quick snack for kids, made with a twist of nutrition. Jaggery being rich in iron and peanuts as an excellent source of protein, helps to fill the calories that kids lose all the time. In addition, there are oats, that can supply the essential vitamins and minerals, which support your child's growth and development. Ideal as a tiffin element, this laddoo will push in a burst of energy in your kiddo’s day.
- 4 cups peanuts
- 21/2 cup grated jaggery
- 1cup oats
- 2 tbsp almond powder
- 2tbsp walnut powder
- 1 tsp elaichi powder
Calories- 331 Kcal, Protein – 35.7 g, Fat- 28.6 g, Cholesterol – 10 mg, Carbohydrates- 94.2 g, Sodium – 3071 mg, Potassium – 3534 mg,
- 1In a pan, roast peanuts for 30 min on low flame till the peanuts are roasted nicely.
- 2In another pan roast oats.
- 3Add grated jaggery, oats, almond powder, walnut powder and elaichi, to the roasted peanuts.
- 4Mix well with hands first and then pulse it in a mixer. It should get coarsely crushed.
- 5Once all the ingredients get mixed well. Make them into laddoos and serve.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe