This is very healthy and yummy recipe for kids as well mom like me. I love this much and also its cooking time is 10-15 minutes only.
- two cup boiled noodles
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum Cubes
- 1/2 cup tomato cubes
- 1/4 cup boiled green beans
- 1/4 cup boiled carrot cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon oil( olive or groundnut oil any)
- 2 table spoon soya sauce
- 2 table spoon chily sauce (vary according to taste)
- salt as per taste
Boiled veggies are very nutritious and required to be fit and healthy. This recipe is very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol and also its a Healthy diet.
- 1Heat olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the capsicum, cabbage , tomatoes and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Add salt and black pepper powder with remaining boiled veggies mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- 3Add soya sauce and chilly sauce , mix well and cook on a medium flame while stirring continuously for one minute.
- 4Add the boiled noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve immediately hot with additional soya & chilly sauce, tomato sauce if required to added.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe