Potato is always available any time, and it is the easiest to make.. Most of the time when I am down I sleep hungry I just wont eat.. But however sometimes when I feel like eating I always go out to some outlet and have something.
sometimes when dont feel like going out then the best thing to me is potato cutlet.
- Potato - 3 big ones
- Salt to taste
- Seasoning 1: Spring onion, coriander leaves, green chilly, bread crumbs,
- Seasoning 2: Onion, ginger, cumin, pepper, curry leaves, hing, bread crumbs
- Seasoning 3: Kasurimethi, lalmirch, black salt, onions, bread crumbs.
- Seasoning 4: Oregano, chilly flakes, mixed herbs, spring onions, corriander
- Optional: carrot, green peas, beetroot or any other vegetables that go well with potato
- Oil for shallow fry (150 ml)
- 1Boil Potatoes and other vegetables if any. (one to two whistles in pressure cooker)
- 2Mix salt with mashed potatoes.
- 3Add the vegetablesto a mixture.
- 4Seasoning 1: cut the spring onions, corriander leaves and green chilley into pieces
- 5Seasoning 2: cut onion ginger into pieces powder cumin and pepper add hing
- 6Seasoning 3: Cut onions and lal mirch cut the kasurimethi leaves or use the water in which it was boiled. add black salt.
- 7Seasoning 4:sprinkle the herbs and cut onions and corriander.
- 8Use any one of the seasoning and add it to potato and vegetables mix.
- 9Mix it like a dough and make small patties.
- 10Put the patties on the bread crumbs. So that they stick on them
- 11Shallow fry the patties till hey are golden brown.
- 12Serve them with tomato sauce.
- 13Note: any flour can be used instead of bread crumbs for crispiness.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe