An amazing and tasty recipe. Hidden taste of lauki that kids never eat very easily.
- For Folds: 1 cup flour
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tbsp salt
- salt to taste
- Make a dough with warm water
- 400 GMS PANEER
- 1/2 capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 cup lauki (grated)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tomato
- Oil for cooking
Paneer and lauki both have protein... you can also add grated carrot to the mixture.
- 1Make small-small rotis with the dough and cook or bake them.
- 2Mix ginger paste, tomatoes, capsicum, lauki and salt to paneer.
- 3Now bake the roti from both sides. Put the paneer mixture and make half fold of it.
- 4Now apply oil both the sides and bakes till brown.
- 5Serve with sauce.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe