Rice tossed in a fragrant Fenugreek Tomato Sabzi! A sure shot way to ensure your kiddos relish Fresh Methi Leaves without any fuss!
- 200 gm Rice, cooked
- 2 cups Methi | Fenugreek Leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Adrak | Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tblsp Oil
- 1 tsp Jeera | Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Haldi | Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Salt | To taste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1In a non stick pan, heat oil.
- 2Add jeera and when it crackles, add chopped green chillies and chopped methi leaves.
- 3Saute for few seconds and cover cook for a minute.
- 4Add chopped tomatoes, haldi and salt. Mix well and cover cook till tomatoes become soft.
- 5Slightly mash the tomatoes with the laddle.
- 6Add adrak and garam masala, mix well.
- 7Add cooked rice and combine with Methi - Tomato Mix gently. Cover cook for 2 minutes and then switch off the gas.
- 8Add lemon juice and mix well.
- 9Serve hot with plain dahi | Raita | Pickles or any Dal | Kadhi.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe