Lauki chila /Bottlegourd pancake is very tasty and healthy. This contains many vitamins and proteins which will help to make our kids healthy . This is my miraculous recipe with lauki/bottlegourd which my kids hate. Prepared interstingly with love and now my son is telling mumma ...pancakes is very Yummy. So read this miraculous recipe, cook magic, serve the miracles on the plate.
- bottle gourd(lauki): grated
- chana dal 1 cup
- urad dal :1/2 cup
- moong dal: 1 cup
- jeera powder 1 tbsp
- ginger(finely chopped)
- 1Clean all the dal and soak it in water for 5-6 hour.
- 2Grind the dal and mix with grated bottlegourd/lauki.
- 3Add salt ,hing, chopped ginger in this mix.
- 4Take a pan and pour 1 tbsp of oil.
- 5Pour this thick mixture of 1/2 cm thickness in circle form and cover it with lid for 4-5 min.
- 6Now turn it to another side till making it golden brown.
- 7Serve with this chutney or tomato sauce.
I bet you your kids will also enjoy this pancake and never know how healthy food they r eating. This way i have created magic with the most boring ingredients -lauki/bottlegourd.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe