Broken wheat or dalia is power house food. It is easy to digest and has multi health benefits. As per the taste the ratio of cereal grains or veggies can be changed.
- Broken Wheat or dalia 1/2 cup
- Broken rice 1 tsp
- Jou 1 tsp
- barley 1tsp
- Chilka moong daal 2 tsp
- Spinach 4-5 leaves
- Capsicum 1 medium
- Carrots 2 medium
- Tomatoes 2 medium
- Ginger jullian 3-4
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Salt to tast
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Ajwain or carom seeds 1/2 tsp
- Jeera or cumin 1 tsp
- Asafetida 1 pinch
- Ghee 2 tsp
Broken wheat or dalia is very fibrous and good energy source. Vegetable have iron and minerals.
- 1Mix all the cereal grains and dry roast on slow flame for 3-4 minutes.
- 2Chop the well washed vegetables into small pieces.
- 3In a pressure cooker add 1 tsp ghee.
- 4Add asafetida.
- 5Splutter jeera and ajwain in it.
- 6Add ginger jullian and chopped tomatoes, turmeric and salt and roast for 1 minute.
- 7Add the cut vegetables and saute for 1 minute.
- 8Add all the cereals and 2 cups of water.
- 9Pressure cook for 2 whistles at medium flame.
- 10Serve in a bowl when cool down.
- 11Put ghee, lemon juice and cilantro as per choice.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe