Beetroot's pink colour gives nice texture to food and makes it interesting. This recipe is tasty and looks delicious.
- Big beetroots -6
- Sugar - 2 tumblers
- Cardamoms - 1 tbsp
- Cashews - 50 grams
- Ghee -100 grams
- Milk -1 tumbler
- 1Peel the beetroot’s skin. Scrape it.
- 2Boil the milk in a pan and add the scraped beetroot. After when the beetroot is cooked properly,add the sugar and cardamoms.
- 3Keep adding ghee little by little while stirring.
- 4Fry the cashews separately and keep aside.
- 5The sweet above mixture should come like as mysore pak.
- 6Then put it in the greased with ghee plate.
- 7Then cut into shapes so that the pieces comes off easily when cooled.
- 8Then decorate with cashews.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe