Bathua is super healthy green veggie for stomach. But its slight bitter tastes makes kids not liking it that much. However this parantha is super tasty and yummy.
- Bathua 1 cup
- Multi grain flour 1 cup
- Boiled potato 1
- Grated ginger 1 tsp
- Grated garlic 1 tsp
- Onion 1/2 cup chopped
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1Blanch bathua in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- 2Cool it down and make a puree.
- 3Add this puree, mashed potato, ginger, garlic, onion, black pepper powder and salt to multi grain flour.
- 4Make a firm dough.
- 5Apply little oil on the dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- 6Take a small portion and roll in triangular parantha.
- 7Cook this parantha using ghee.
- 8Serve this parantha with homemade butter or tomato chutney.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe