Nariyal Magaz burfi is one of the famous Janmashtami recipes which taste heavenly and offered as a prasad to Lord Krishna. You can make Nariyal Magaz (melon seeds) burfi at home very easily with simple and easily available ingredients.
- Desiccated coconut– 1/2 cup
- Sugar -2 cups
- Musk Melon seeds (Magaz) - 1 cup
- Water -1 1/2 cup
- Ghee - to grease the tray
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- 1Dry roast Desiccated coconut and melon seeds separately in a pan for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- 2Grind melon seed coarsely in a grinder.
- 3To make sugar syrup mix sugar and water in a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes till slightly thick to get 2 threads syrup. Add cardamom powder.
- 4Add roasted coconut and magaz in sugar syrup and stir well for 3-4 minutes.
- 5Spread mixture onto a well greased thali or plate. Let it cool cut into pieces in the desired shape and serve.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe