Simplest homemade cake requires no baking and kids will enjoy it. Make this decadent cake on a plodding day and blasts those blahs away just like that.
- Marie Biscuit - 1 big packet
- Crushed walnuts - 1 cup
- Nutella chocolate spread - half a bottle
- 1Dip each biscuit in Nutella chocolate spread and keep layering it next to each other horizontally to finally form a cylindrical loaf.
- 2Once all biscuits are done finally coat the loaf with chocolate spread to nicely cover it.
- 3At the end, sprinkle the loaf with walnuts to cover it entirely
- 4Put in freezer to set for 30 minutes and later keep it down in refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
- 5Cut it in slanting direction as shown in picture
- 6Enjoy the gooey cake!
on your cooking?
Add your recipe