Everyday Exotica. A delicious dessert which can be made in a few steps. Treat your sweet tooth with these easy and delightful bites!
- (makes about 20 bite sized servings)
- Ripe mangos peeled and cubed 2 (40 clean cubes)
- Feta cheese 200 gm cubed into 20 pieces
- Basil micro greens or regular basil leaves torn, a handful
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
- 1Chill everything separately so the salad is chilled for serving right after assembling it.
- 2Mix the honey and balsamic vinegar to make the drizzling sauce.
- 3Arrange the mango cubes in a plate.
- 4Place one cube of feta cheese over each mango cube and then cover with another mango cube.
- 5Place a basil micro green over this and insert a cocktail stick to hold the bites together.
- 6Drizzle with the honey balsamic mix and serve right away.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe