This delicious Christmas special cookies are made from wheat flour. It is loved by kids as well as adults. These cookies are one of the must cook recipe at our home and favourite of my husband and baby. As the cookies are made from wheat flour, you need not to control yourselves from munching on few more of them. This is healthy, tasty and crunchy cookies recipe.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground sugar
- 1/4 cup ghee / butter
- 1/2 t.spoon baking powder
- few t.spoons of Milk (or required quantity to make the dough)
- chocolate pieces to garnish
- Cocoa powder for chocolate cook
As the cookies are made of wheat flour, they are good source of carbohydrates, wheat proteins and fibres.
These cookies are great option if you are looking for energy providing healthy cookies at your tea/ coffee time :) or any time in a day or even night.;)
- 1Take one cup of sand in cooker and cover the cooker. Remove the pressure knob and let it pre-heat.
- 2Mix well wheat flour, sugar and baking powder mixture in a container.
- 3Add ghee/ butter and mix it well in the flour mix.
- 4Now, if you wish to prepare chocolate cookies and plain cookies both, divide the prepared content mix into two halves.
- 5Take one half of the mix, add milk to make the dough.
- 6Roll the dough and cut the cookies into desired shapes. You can even shape them using your hands.
- 7Now, take the other half of the flour mix and add cocoa powder to it. Add milk to it to make the dough.
- 8Cut/ shape the chocolate cookies from this mix too.
- 9Decorate all the cookies with piece/ pieces of chocolate. (optional)
- 10Grease the plate with butter and keep the plain and chocolate cookies in it.
- 11Place the cookies in the pre- heated pressure cooker.
- 12Let it bake at medium flame. Keep checking 15 minutes and flip the cookies when turned brownish on one side.
- 13When the cookies turn brownish on either side, they are done.
- 14Let them cool at the room temperature. Serve with tea or coffee.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe