Kids favourite and can be served in any kind if parties and homemade.
- 1. Biscuits of your choice ( I used Oreo biscuits)
- 2.fruits of ur choice ( I used strawberry)
- 3. Amul fresh cream 1 tin.
- 4. Sugar 1/2 teaspoon.
- 5.Britannia cake 1 packet.
- 6.Nutella - 1 tin.
- 7.Piping bag.
- 1 Grind Oreo biscuits and make a fine powder and keep aside.
- 2 Cut the fruits into small cube size and keep aside.
- 3 Mix fresh cream and sugar and whip it and put it in piping bag.
- 4 Take a shot glass and put Oreo biscuits as 1st layer.
- 5 Whip cream as 2nd layer.
- 6 Strawberry as 3 Rd layer.
- 7Again whip cream as 4th layer.
- 8 Nutella as 4th layer to dry fruits of ur choice.
- 9 Again whip cream as 5th layer.
- 10strawberry as 6th layer.
- 11whip cream as 7th layer .
- 12Britannia cake as 8th layer.
- 13whip cream as 9th layer.
- 14 Sprinkle some dry fruits on top and garnish with strawberry
on your cooking?
Add your recipe