Nothing beats the magic of microwave-baked cookies as per your tastes! Though I now bake many varieties of cookies, this recipe is dear to my heart as it is the one that I tried when I first started baking.
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Besan 2 tsp
- Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
- Milk 2 tsp
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- 2Sieve the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- 3Add chilled butter to it and rub with fingers.
- 4It will come out as bread crumbs.
- 5Add ground sugar and cardamom powder.
- 6Add milk to the misture to slowly form the dough.
- 7If needed add more milk.
- 8Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- 9Roll the dough and cut the shapes from the cookie cutter.
- 10Bake in the microwave for 20 minutes.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe
Follow us for what motherhood is really about #nofilter