A healthy whole wheat crust that comes out soft and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Use with your favourite pizza toppings or pizza recipes.
- 3 Multi grain pizza base (base can be made at home using wheat + nachni + rice flour)
- 2 onions
- 2 bell peppers
- 8-9 button mushrooms
- 1 small bowl sweet corn
- 10-12 olives
- tomato ketchup
- mozzarella cheese
- pepper (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1On the pizza base, spread some tomato ketchup.
- 2On it add thinly sliced onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, sweet corns, olives.
- 3Layer the pizza with lots of mozzarella cheese.
- 4Sprinkle herbs.
- 5Add salt and pepper if required.
- 6On a pan (tava), put some butter and place the pizza, cover it with a lid and cook for 10 mins till the cheese melts.
- 7Serve hot.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe