All mommies want their kids to be the healthy. But to give our little one, food which is tasty and healthy too is our biggest concern. So i came up with an idea of making pizza full of veggies in it. As we are making it at home, we can ensure that we are giving a nutritious treat to our heart throbs. Believe me, you'll forget the outside pizza with just a few veggies on it. Try it!
- 2 pizza base
- 1 slab of pizza cheese (combination of mozarella and cheddar cheese)
- 5-6 tomatoes for pizza sauce
- 1 Bell pepper (red,yellow and green each)
- 2 onions
- 4-5 baby corns
- 250 grams cauliflower
- Oregano and dried basil mixture
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 Take some oil in a pan.
- 2 Add half of the chopped onions, saute till translucent then add chopped tomatoes, little salt and black pepper to taste.
- 3 Cover the lid and cook until tomatoes get soft. Add dried basil and oregano. Your pizza sauce is ready.
- 4 Take another pan, add some olive oil in it,fry chopped onions for 2 minutes, add a pinch of salt. Keep aside.
- 5 Likewise, saute all the chopped veggies saperately for 2 minutes on high flame so that they will not lose their crunchy texture. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to each of them.
- 6 Mix all the sauteed veggies in a bowl. Your pizza topping is also ready. Now its time to assemble all.
- 7 On pizza base, apply olive oil or butter on both the sides.
- 8 Take small portion of prepared pizza sauce and cover the bread from the top. Now spread generous amount of veggies over it. If your kid likes, you can add boiled and shredded chicken and spread grated cheese to cover the top. Spread a little of olive oil on it.
- 9 Preheat oven on 220°c and bake pizza for 15 minutes on 180°c. Take out the delicious pizza from oven.
- 10 Try making some funny faces over it. It will fascinate the children. You can try monster eyes and moustaches.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe