Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Pancakes with oats recipe is a healthy recipe with the richness of peanut butter and oats. I have added whole wheat flour to make it healthy. Kids loves peanut butter so I am sure they will definitely ask for second one too.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup uncooked rolled oats
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsps (teaspoon) brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of kosher salt
- Milk as required (or about 1-1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsps peanut butter plus more for serving
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- Butter or oil as required
- Maple syrup for serving
- 1 Place the rolled oats into a mini food processor or blender. Blend until the texture of coarse flour
- 2 In a large mixing bowl combine the ground oats, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- 3 In a separate medium bowl, lightly beat milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil, peanut butter and mashed banana together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Let the batter sit for a few minutes while the griddle heats up.
- 4 Pour pancake batter 1/4 cup at a time into a skillet and cook the pancake until bubbles form on top. Flip the pancake, cook for another minute, then remove onto a plate.
- 5 Serve warm with maple syrup and peanut butter. Repeat the procedure for the remaining pancakes.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe