Tomato is an excellent source of Vitamin A and C. It helps in building stronger bones, strengthens the immune system too!
Basil leaves also helps to boost immune system, relieves indigestion etc. I would love to share my healthy soup recipe with you all.
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 potato (in order to avoid corn flour)
- 6 to 7 fresh basil leaves
- 1 Take sliced tomatoes, carrot, onion and potato in a cooker. After 2 whistles, let it cool for 10 mins.
- 2 Use a blender to blend all the vegetables. Further strain these vegetables in a separate pan and boil. To this, add ¼ tablespoon red chilli powder, little crushed black pepper, sugar and salt.
- 2 In another pan, add little butter and very little oil so that butter doesn’t burn. Add little chopped garlic to the heated oil-butter mixture. Cook till garlic turns golden brown. Finally add chopped basil leaves.
- 3 Add this to your 1st pan and let it boil for 10 mins, serve it fresh with garlic bread.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe