Oats are a rich source of soluble fibre, barley provides a range of important vitamins, minerals and fiber too! Ragi is loaded with calcium, proteins, iron and other minerals. It is rich in fiber and contains very less unsaturated fat that makes it a super food for weight loss. These ingredients make it a really healthy treat.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup barley flour
- 2 tsps (teaspoons) ragi flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsps (tablespoons) finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) finely chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 3 1/2 tsps oil
- Whole wheat flour for rolling
- 1 Combine all the flours, onion, green chillies, coriander, salt and 1 tsp of oil and knead into a soft dough using little water.
- 2 Cover with a lid and keep aside the dough for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3 Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into round using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- 4 Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti from both sides, using ¼ tsp of oil, till its colour turns golden brown.
- 5 Serve hot.
* If You don't want to use oil, You can avoid
on your cooking?
Add your recipe