This recipe is really very simple, easy and quick to prepare yet is full of nutrition and has lip-smacking taste. Kids will definitely love it and all others in the family will also relish it.
- 1 cup oats ground into fine powder
- ½ cup semolina/sooji
- ½ cup curd
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped or diced vegetables of your choice
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) red chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted jeera powder (optional)
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) finely chopped coriander leaves
- Grated processed cheese
- 1Mix all the above ingredients and add water to make a pouring batter.
- 2Take oil in a pan and spread the batter and cook till done and crisp on both sides.
- 3Garnish with grated processed cheese, cover until cheese melts and serve hot with dip/chutney of your choice.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe