Paneer is the dish which could be cook in so many variations with different names.Its one of the dish which is must to be cooked for our parties, functions, also its loved by almost all irrespective of age. Paneer could be added to any vegetable, or just change its some ingredients and enjoy different flavours. I love paneer so much that i can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. I usually cook paneer without onion,garlic.Its just to have different taste and also this is perfect for fasting days.
- 250 gm paneer
- 2 tomatoes
- kasturi methi
- 2 spoon fresh malai
- 1/2 spoon fresh ginger paste
- bay leaf
- green and black cardamon
- black pepper
- 1On a tawa roast green and black cardamon,cumin seeds,bay leaf, cinnamon,cloves,black pepper for 2min. Now grind it to fine powder.
- 2Also grind tomatoes.
- 3Now take a kadhai add oil, when oil heat up add tomatoes mix them well, add salt, red chilli powder,turmeric powder, sauted masalas,coriander powder. Mix well and let it cook on low flame by stirring it in between for 5-7 min.
- 4When the aroma of cooked spices starts to come, add fresh malai and kasturi methi, mix it well and let it cook on low flame for another 5-7 min.
- 5When oil starts to come out from sides of masala, add just 2-3 spoon of water mix it well and fry it for 2-3 min. When done add sufficient water for curry and let it boil. When it has boiled up add paneer cubes(you can also fry panner cubes on non stick pan,before adding).
- 6Let it cook for 5 min, so that all spices are blend completely with panner cubes.
- 7Serve it hot with chapathis or parathas or pulav :) This gravy is so creamy that I have named it reshmi paneer.
- 8PS: You can skip turmeric powder, if using for those days fasting where we have only falahar.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe