Here's the recipe for diet modak for taking full enjoyment of the combo of good health and the month of Ganesh Pujan! Your kids will love this delicious dessert too!
- 100gm Brown Sugar
- 500gm Coconut Powder
- 1 Cup Of Water
- 1/2 Cup of dry fruits
- 250gm Brown Rice Powder
It is a perfect COMBO pack of health with your 30 days fat free plan.
- 1Heat a pan and pour brown sugar and coconut powder in it.
- 2Mix it well so that it becomes a dry paste.
- 3Cut small pieces of dry fruits and pour them into the dry mixer.
- 4Boil a little water in a pan and pour the rice powder in it.
- 5Mix it well and make a dough of it. The dugh shouldn't too dry or too watery.
- 6Take some dough and roll it between your palms.
- 7Now press the rolled dough between your palms and put the dry filling into it.
- 8Now close the opening and give it the shape of a modak.
- 9Prepare as many modaks as you can from the dough.
- 10Steam the modaks in an idly steamer.
- 11Your diet modaks are ready to serve.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe