This poha dhokla was on my list since long, as last time when i made it, I couldn't click picturess, and this time too i wanted to click pictures for each step but i could not control myself from preparing it as fast as possible and could just click last picture.Here's dhokla recipe for you with Poha.
- 1 bowl poha (soaked in water for 2-3 minutes)
- 1 bowl milk
- 1 bowl water
- 1/4 bowl peanut powder
- 1 lemon juice
- Green chilli chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Sugar (optional)
- Mustard Seeds (rai)
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) Oil
- 1In a kadhai, add milk and water and bring them to boil, then add soaked poha.
- 2Now add salt, turmeric powder, chopped green chillies, lemon juice.
- 3Fry till the mix turns into a mix with dropping consistency.
- 4Now take a steel plate, put a drop of oil, place this mix on it and let it set for 5 min.
- 5Meanwhile, for tempering, take a pan, add oil, add rai seeds when they start to splutter, add curry leaves then add this tempering on top of dhokla.
- 6Now cut the dhokla into pieces and enjoy this easy and quick poha dhokla with sauce of your choice.
- 7Likhte likhte muuh mei aa gaya paani, feel like cooking it again.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe