I prepared this recipe after a long thought. I prepared it for the first time when I was pregnant. I was having low iron levels and hence to compensate, I made this healthy recipe. Added this recipe to 'pregnancy' stage too as it helped me have a healthy pregnancy and a normal delivery:
- 400 gm Fresh Sole Fish
- Honey for taste and sauce
- Mustard sauce for taste and sauce
- 50 gm butter
- 2 beetroots
- 4 potatoes
- Lemon juice
- Lemon slits for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Chilli flakes
- Garlic crushed and slits
- 15-20 leaves spinach leaves
- Black pepper
- 3 cheese slices
This recipe has 3 parts (but they're easy and quick):
For Sole Fish
- 1 Wash, clean and cut/ slice the fish into large pieces and marinate with butter, chili flakes, mustard sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and black pepper.
- 2 Rest it for 1 hour.
- 3 Now shallow fry/ sear the fish slices in a grill pan. Add honey and sesame seeds and saute for 2 minutes till they stick to the fish.
For Steamed Beet Root Salad
- 4 Wash, peel and cut the beetroot into small equal-sized pieces.
- 5 Steam the beetroot in a steamer till soft.
- 6 Prepare the beetroot salad by adding black pepper, salt, sugar, and vinegar.
For Baked Potatoes
- 7 Wash, boil and peel the potatoes.
- 8 Steam and finely cut spinach leaves.
- 9 Add butter, black pepper, salt, crushed garlic flakes, chilli flakes, steamed and finely cut spinach to pan.
- 10 Saute for 2 minutes and add potatoes.
- 11 -Now keep adding milk and blend potatoes to mash them till the potatoes gain a soft texture.
- 12 Add 3 cheese slices for texture and added flavour.
- 13 Pour in a baking dish and put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- 14 Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes. The potatoes should have lost some water content now and baked to perfection!
on your cooking?
Add your recipe