I love green beans especially... fresh green beans. In this recipe onions give you just a hint of sweetness, making this one of my go-to side dishes for many meals.
- 500 gms green beans, ends trimmed
- Salt to taste
- 1-1/2 tbsps (tablespoons) olive oil
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1/3 tsp (teaspoon) garlic powder
- Black pepper powder, to taste
- 1 to 2 whole dried red chilli
- 1 In a skillet, heat olive oil.
- 2 Once the oil is hot, add whole red chillies and sliced onions and saute it for a minute.
- 3 Now add trimmed green beans. Saute it until tender-crisp.
- 4 Add garlic powder, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and saute it for a minute.
- 5 Serve immediately.
You can also use mushrooms, tomatoes, tofu, sliced almonds as well to make this dish more healthy.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe