This is a wonderful way to get your kids to eat all healthy foods in one go - yoghurt (which is a good source of milk solids and calcium) and fruits (which are a good source of fibre and healthy sugars). What's more - this is a much better alternative to the traditional ice-cream!
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup banana
- 1/2 cup chikoo
- Honey for taste
- 1 Wash chikoo properly, cut into small pieces.
- 2 Skin the banana, cut into small slices.
- 3 In a bowl, mix the chikoo and banana; puree the fruits in a blender.
- 4 To this mixture, add yoghurt. Blend once again in the blender.
- 5 Taste the mixture. If it is not sweet enough, add a dollop of honey.
- 6 Pour mixture into a square tiffin. Insert ice-cream sticks in the mixture and set in freezer.
- 7 In about 3-4 hours, your delicious chilled Fruit Yoghurt Dolly is ready!
on your cooking?
Add your recipe