All kids are bound to come running to the dining table to eat these yummy and attractively served bunny shaped pancakes. Make them for your Easter breakfast and the whole family will relish them. Be sure, your kids will think you’re the coolest mom.
- 1 cup all purpose flour(or whole wheat white flour)
- 1 tbsp (tablespoon) baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 -1 cup milk
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) vanilla extract Butter
For the pan Toppings
- 2 banana slices
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
Serving Size 193.3g
||Calories from Fat|| 144|
|Total Fat ||16.0g 25%
||Saturated Fat ||3.7g 18%|
|Trans Fat ||0.0g
||Cholesterol|| 194mg 65%|
|Sodium|| 240mg 10%
||Potassium ||447mg 13%|
|Total Carbohydrates ||15.7g 5%
||Dietary Fiber|| 3.5g 14%|
|Vitamin A ||191%
||Vitamin C ||17%|
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
- 1 In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder and sugar. Mix well.
- 2 Add the oil and beaten egg and stir to combine.
- 3 Add milk a little at a time until you make a thin batter.
- 4 Stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5 Place a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add butter in the pan to just lightly coat the surface.
- 6 Drop the batter 1 tbsp at a time in the pan.
- 7 Flip only once and serve immediately in the shape of a bunny. For that, make one large round pancake (body), one small round pancake (head), two long shaped ears, and two small ovals for the feet. Top with fruit and chocolate chips on the feet as in the picture and enjoy!
on your cooking?
Add your recipe