This recipe is my very own creation. You can call it a soup, a puree, gravy but for me it is power-packed bowl full of health and taste with the richness of coconut and power of paneer and nuts.
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3 tsps (teaspoons) fresh creme
- 10 small cubes of paneer
- 1 spoon ginger paste
- Ginger juliennes
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as per taste
- 8-10 fried cashews
- 2-3 whole green chillies
- 8-10 cashews soaked overnight in 1/2 cup of milk
- Coriander for garnishing
- 1Fry cashews and paneer separately and keep aside.
- 2Take a pan add little olive oil and put ginger paste in it.
- 3Cook well.
- 4Now add coconut milk and bring it to a boil.
- 5Add fresh creme and boil it again.
- 6Now cook till it gets thick.
- 7Now blend milk soaked Cashwes and pour the mixture into the pan.
- 8Keep cooking the mixture.
- 9Add salt and pepper.
- 10Slowly blend everything with hand blender at very low speed.
- 11When it gets thick add fried paneer cubes and cashews and ginger juliennes.
- 12Adjust the thickness with the help of water.
- 13Whole green chillies (if you like it spicy)
- 14Garnish with coriander.
- 15Serve hot.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe