Paneer & Badam Milk is a soothing, refreshing and healthy drink which is made with almonds and paneer. Badam Milk is a popular milk recipe and to add a twist in it by adding crumbled paneer into it.
- 1/2 cup homemade paneer, grated
- 1/2 cup almonds, soaked and peeled
- 10-12 almonds, soaked, peeled and chopped
- 4 cup milk
- Few strands of saffron
- 1/2 tsp (teaspoon) green cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1Take 1/2 cup almonds and grind them in a blender with a little bit of water.
- 2Grind them until smooth and keep it aside. Now boil milk in a saucepan.
- 3Once the milk is boiled, add the grated paneer. Cook it further on med-slow heat till it becomes thicker.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients to the milk. Mix everything well and garnish with saffron strands.
- 5Serve Paneer & Badam Milk warm or cold.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe