My children have sweet tooth. If you simply serve a fruit to them, they deny to have it. But add milk and sugar, blend in a mixer, they will want to have one cup more.
Jokes apart, smoothies and milk shakes are nutritious if made with care.
- 2 mangoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 Lemon
- Pudina leaves /Mint ( as per your need)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tsps (teaspoons) sugar
- some wafers (optional)
- 1Peel the ginger skin and crush it to extract its juice. You may also boil the ginger in water to extract its essence.
- 2Extract a spoon of lemon juice from the lemon.
- 3Make one spoon of juice from pudina (mint).
- 4In a blender, add mango pulp, milk and sugar and blend it till it's smooth.
- 5Now cool the smoothie in the refrigerator for some time. I cool for an hour since i don't want it too cold for my children. You may cool it for longer if you choose.
- 6Take the smoothie out of your refrigerator, add the whipped cream, lemon juice, ginger juice and pudina juice and blend once again.
- 7The smoothie is ready to be served. Serve it in four cups. Garnish with pudina leaves or mango pieces.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe