The tomato flavour of Maggi Pazzta's yum, however, this is my version of the pazzta... tried to making it more appealing for fussy kids.
- 1 Double pack of Maggi Pazzta
- 1 cheese cube or cheese slice
- Some cut olives
- Little butter
- Oregano for seasoning
- 1Instead of a saucepan, take a fry pan and spread out the pasta and the masala in it. Put 2 cups or roughly 450ml of water and cook on med/high flame.
- 2Keep stirring to ensure no lumps are formed, and the pasta does not stick ( I use a non-stick fry pan to avoid lump formation
- 3Once the water is about to dry out, add a block of butter, and after a few seconds once the butter is melted fully, add the cheese, cut up and spread out.
- 4Lower the flame, and ensure that the butter and cheese get mixed well into the pasta.
- 5The butter and cheese add that much needed fat/energy requirement for those fussy kids who don't like eating and don't put on weight or stay healthy.
- 6Once that is done, and everything is properly mixed, add the oregano towards the end (cooked oregano does not taste that great:)
- 7Top off with sliced olives (or any other preferred topping), and you are done.
- 1Instead of butter, a little olive oil can be used as well
- 2Take a slice of bread, layer it with garlic sauce, toast and have along.
- 3You can also add onion, capsicum etc. to the mix, however they require baking, so won't really be that much fun.
on your cooking?
Add your recipe